SHMTPPP is the official portal site of medical tourism in China, supported and granted by multi government agencies with "Guide Funds for Service Industry Development" by
Shanghai Municipal Development & Reform Commission. Led by Shanghai East Hospital, SHMTPPP is referred to China Medical Tourism Inc.
responsible for construction and operation. The platform commits itself to consolidate Shanghai's leading position in Asia medical industry,
and make Shanghai as a world-class medical tourism destination with combination of medicine, tourism, health and leisure.
- To provide patients with internationally accredited medical facilities using the latest technologies.
- To offer highly qualified physicians/surgeons and hospital support staff for treatment.
- To promise significant cost savings compared to similar procedures in North America and the UK.
- To make “No Wait Lists” for overseas patients.
- To equip fluent English speaking and well-skilled staff for patients' convenience.
- To supply patients with options for private room, translator, private chef, dedicated staff during your stay and many other tailor-made services.
- To make it easy for patients to combine the treatments with a holiday/business trip.
Supported Government Agencies and Universities