If you cannot receive your treatment because of medicine cost or method in your country; if you want to not only get therapy, but also experience the rich
Chinese civilization, please join us! We will provide you with a unique health journey. Even if you never step out your country for treatment, don’t worry,
because we have a wealth of experience including doctors’ appointment, airport transfers and hotel arrangements, etc., so you are assured of a comfortable
and professional course of treatment. Here are some steps conducting you how to plan your medical tourism in Shanghai.
Step 1. Learn about us
Through this website we have tried to provide you complete information about our platform and range of services. We've also strived to answer your doubts
and queries about why you should choose SHMTPPP, China as your medical care destination. Do take time to find out who we are, where we are, what services we
provide, and how advanced our hospital facilities are.
Step 2. Leave messages to us
SHMTPPP with its vast pool of internationally qualified doctors ensures that you get the best resource in each medical specialty to offer you the best possible
treatment option with its state-of-the-art facilities. Our medical platform represents hundreds of medical specialties. We request you to fill in the online
enquiry form so that we can refer you to the appropriate doctor.
Step 3. 48 hour response time
SHMTPPP aims to respond to your query within 48 hours. Depending on the nature of the medical help required the response could include advice on medical procedure
along with a quote or if the concerned doctor feels that he/she needs to know more or view recent reports, we will communicate to you accordingly.
Step 4. Arrange travel
If you are traveling abroad for medical reasons for the first time, here are certain pointers to help you plan your journey better.
- Ask your doctor if you are fit to travel overseas with your medical condition.
- Once you decide to continue your treatment abroad, keep your local doctor informed so that you can continue your follow up treatment without a hitch.
- When selecting the hospital that's right for your needs, we will consider the hospital's accreditation, awards and recognitions, facility and equipments, etc, arranging the most suitable hospital for you.
- Find out about the procedure and compare your expectations with what's achievable by the surgery. Also inquire about follow-up care needed, time required for recovery, physical therapy, etc.
- Please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person.
It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you, may decide you are not fit for surgery, or recommends treatment different from what you planned.
- Certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Records like X-Ray, MRI, health histories, photographs, immunization, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry all these medical reports and any medicines in your carry-on luggage.
- Passport and visa: You will need a passport for yourself and your travel companion (if any). Depending upon the country you are traveling from, you may or may not need a visa.
- Credit cards, debit cards and travelers checks: Bring some local currency, travelers checks and one or two major credit cards and debit cards.
- Carry your driver's license and make sure it will remain valid while you're traveling.
Step 5. Your stay in Shanghai
The international patients' personal assistant of SHMTPPP can help organize your stay in reputed five stars, three star or comfortable guest rooms - according to your budget.
Step 6. During the treatment
Our personal assistant (PA) will be in charge of all the things during your treatment, for example, communication with your doctor, medical history translation, daily arrangements (treatment, sightseeing, shopping, etc.), passport extension, discharge summary supply and so on.
SHMTPPP assembles a large number of outstanding domestic and foreign medical resources and experts, which can timely treat patients with the global leading medical technology in order to ensure the patient's fitness and comfort.
Step 7. Post-operation services
PA will be tracking your health condition and postoperative recovery by mail and phone. Feel free to write to your personal assistant when you have any requirements or questions for your post-operation. They will give you a reply within 24 hours.